Saturday, January 7, 2012

Day Thirty-Seven(ish)

            Okay so according to my clock it’s about 1:30 a.m.  Technically, that means I missed day thirty seven, but I remembered so I’m going to let that go as it’s only about an hour and a half late.  I’ve been having way too much fun all day and was about to go to bed when I went, oh my god I didn’t write my blog!  So here I am writing, fully committed to writing no matter what time it is.  It feels good not to beat myself up, maybe I am finally learning to be gentle with myself, that would be wonderful.  To be honest, I don’t have anything profound to share tonight, although I have something good for tomorrow.  I’m just glad that I remembered.  Better a little late than never.  I hope you all had a great day, I know I did.  I guess I’ll see you all tomorrow or late today would probably be more accurate.  Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment