Monday, January 30, 2012

Day Sixty: Truth

            There’s a part of me that wishes I had count those other nine days before I declared that I would do another thirty days.  I suppose I could end this experiment any time I wanted to.  I just don’t feel like I have much to share these days and what I do have to share is personal and might not make a lot of sense to people who don’t know the situation.  My heart just hasn’t been in the game lately. If I counted those other days than this would be my last day of writing this experiment.  On the other hand I have just ten more days to write or nine technically after today so why not hold on and finish what you started?  So that’s what I’m going to do.  These might not be exciting or full of insight as I hoped but they are truth and real life, at least my life.  Life isn’t always cheery it has its ups and downs.  Though I try to maintain a positive attitude in my blog sometimes it’s just not possible.  Not that I’m in a bad mood today, I’m just not sure how to proceed with this experiment with the situation that’s occurring in my life right now, because I want to keep my blog up beat and cheery.  I guess it’s a learning process for all of us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment