Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Day Sixty-One: End of Month

            It’s the last day of January which means end of the month paperwork today.  This will be the second time I do end of month and I’m hoping to goes a bit smoother this time.  Last time it was a combination of end of month and end of year and it was my first time.  I was nervous, afraid that something would go completely wrong.  We did have a small hiccup but we worked it out.  I think today will go very smoothly.  I have all the things entered that I need to have entered and I’ve got one under my belt which always helps.  Last night I spent about two hours doing rewrites for my story, the one I plan to enter into the competition.  It was a lot of fun and went faster than I thought it would.  Plus I got to use my typewriter.  I also got those checklists made yesterday and they are a great help.  So far so good.  Like I wrote in my journal this morning I think this is going to be a very productive and creative day!

No comments:

Post a Comment