Monday, January 23, 2012

Day Fifty-Three: One of Those Days

            It’s been a wonderful day, despite the strong storms that blew through early in the morning.  The day went smoothly and honestly there’s not much to report.  I have been making notes on tips from the book I’m reading, Writer with a Day Job, and I had a few creative inspirations while I was on my driving route today.  Right now, my husband and I are trying to catch up on some much needed sleep.  He’s suffering from a headache and we were both up when the storms came through.  We made it through the storms alright and I feel blessed that we have a strong roof over our heads.  All in all it’s been a good day and I hope you all have had a great day as well.  Have a wonderful evening and I’ll be back tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment