Sunday, January 29, 2012

Day Fifty-Nine: Snuggles

             Guess what I did today?  Not much I’m afraid.  Sent out a couple of emails, played a game for a little while and then snuggled up with my husband.  We were watching a television series we have on dvd, but I wasn’t watching much. I was enjoying being surrounded by my family.  Our dogs curled up by the couch, one cat perched on the back of the couch and another using me for a heating pad.  These quiet moments are precious to me and I worry that as time moves forward and the decision to move of not gets closer that those moments may slip away.  Still, I’ll enjoy them now, in this moment.  I would rather say that I spent the day doing nothing but being and giving love, than anything else in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment