Friday, January 27, 2012

Day Fifty- Seven: Friday Night!

            It’s Friday!  I went out tonight and got my hair cut and colored, it feels and looks great.  I haven’t been taking very good care of my hair lately and it was nice to do something just for me.  Ben is out doing 24 hour duty so he won’t be home until tomorrow morning.  I have the house all to myself with my pretty hair.  Not much of a plan for tonight.  Basically I plan to relax and do whatever I feel like doing.  These blogs always seem shorter on the weekend, but that’s just because I’m having fun.  I would like to report that several of my friends have emailed that they are getting ready to send or have sent their notes on my story.  Just one more wonderful thing.  I think it’s going to be a great weekend, starting with tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment