Saturday, January 28, 2012

Day Fifty-Eight: Struggles

            I think it’s funny and slightly ironic that it took me four times to spell the word struggles correctly for the title.  I kept hitting the wrong key and then backspacing one too many times.  It’s an excellent example of how things are going today.  Nothing drastic is happening, just small things not going quite right, makes the day seem long.  There is a struggle going on inside me.  I described my feelings to a friend.  I told her that I felt like a volcano that someone has jammed up.  I feel emotionally jammed and I’m unsure of how to fix the situation.  I know a lot of my feelings have to do with the impending decision of moving or not moving.  It’s weighing quite heavily on me lately.  I doubt there is an hour that goes by that I don’t think about it at least four or five times.  I wonder what I’m supposed to be learning by this experience and I wonder if I will make the best choice for both of us.  I can hope that I do.  Sometimes I wish I could take the burden and set it down, I’m just not sure how to.

No comments:

Post a Comment