Friday, December 23, 2011

Day Twenty-Two: Get to Playing

            Today is the first day of my Christmas vacation, four whole days to play.  I’m so excited.  My alarm went off at six this morning and I didn’t even mind.  I’ve been trying to get my husband moving for the last two hours.  I’m giddy with the Christmas spirit and I’m ready to go out and have fun.  I know playing has become important to me because I’m dreaming about it now.  Last night I had a dream that I was trying to play on a playground, but every time I tried to get on something my husband would interrupt me and start working on it.  It feels important that I start adding some play time in every day.  For the last few weeks it was a rough schedule, school, work, come home and sleep.  I would just come home at night and pass out.  This week has just been work, but I’m still getting into the routine.  I feel like I have finally gotten used to the schedule and now it’s time to make some minor adjustments, like adding play time.  So, I’m going to head out and find myself some fun.  It’s going to be a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment