Monday, December 26, 2011

Day Twenty-Five: Rested

            It’s been a glorious vacation and as this day comes to a close I am grateful for the rest and love I have received over the last four days.  Call me crazy but there is a part of me that is excited to go back to work, though of course slightly nervous about it as well.  I have managed to get some playing in and I feel confident that I will be able to adjust my schedule to include some playing from now on.  I’ve also got caught up on my house work and made plans to begin going through the things in the basement.  I feel it’s time to lighten the load.  I’ve taken a couple of naps, watched movies and eaten too much, but it’s been wonderful.  I’m grateful for my rest time and I look forward to tomorrow with eagerness and gratitude.

No comments:

Post a Comment