Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Day Twenty: Glad I Let that Go

I officially have to give out a, my bad.  I guess it’s a good thing that I decided to let the situation go last week with the woman who was training me because guess what, she was right.  I was going through my notes today retyping everything and I found a section in my notes on how to do the deposit including the computer input information.  I couldn’t believe it.  I was completely convinced that I had never seen how to enter the information, but here in my notes was the proof, in my own hand writing even.  I sat and stared at it for a few minutes, I felt a little shocked.  I thought that I was right (let's face it I was  convinced I was right) and it turns out that I was wrong, completely wrong in fact.  Realizing this made me feel relieved that I had let the situation go.  I’m more than willing to own up to my mistakes and I have to say in this case I was wrong.  Just one more reason that you might want to let that argument go.  You might find out a week later that the other person was right.

No comments:

Post a Comment