Sunday, December 25, 2011

Day Twenty-Four: It’s a Beautiful Day

            The sun is shining and we have clear blue skies here in Tennessee.  I was hoping for some Christmas snow, but it wasn’t in the cards this year.  Last year we had snow early in December, but like my husband said he would rather have it sunny and warm then rainy and gloomy.  Good point.  The presents are unwrapped and the Christmas breakfast has been made and eaten.  I wonder if anyone else finishes with this Christmas morning routine and wonders now what?  Although I try to stay out of the crazy Christmas hustle and bustle as much as possible, you do get caught up in it a little bit and I found myself with empty hands not knowing what to do with myself today.  To tell the truth I feel like cleaning.  I have been a bit behind with my house chores with my new job and today I have an itch to get to cleaning.  I think my husband and I might go to the park and take a walk and then I think I might just let that urge to clean loose.  It’s been a wonderful Christmas and I hope everyone has a beautiful day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment