Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Day Five: Multiplication

            I had an interesting thought that other day while I was scrolling through Facebook.  If you put something negative up for your status like, Today sucks, or I’m having a crappy day, you are just multiplying the energy behind that statement.  Sure people are going to post things about you having a better day but every time someone reads your status it reinforces the fact that you are (and will continue to have) a bad day.  I’m going to go ahead and say that if you are posting about needing healing or prayers, okay not a problem, because your focus is on fixing the problem.  I admit to posting a negative comment now and again, but after thinking about the energy that ends up behind these statements, I think I’d much rather post something positive.  Or like mama used to say, “If you don’t have something nice to say, don’t say anything at all.”

No comments:

Post a Comment