Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Day Twenty-Six: Random Thoughts

            I wasn’t sure what to write about this morning, as nothing has happened yet today except for me getting out of bed and getting my morning started.  It’s been a good morning, no denying that.  I feel giddy in anticipation of the day.  I am going to the gym tonight and I’m looking forward to a paycheck at the end of this week, at least I’m pretty sure we will get paid on Friday. I’m not used to the pay schedule yet.  I just feel like there is a lot to be thankful for and even more to be excited about.   Things don’t go perfectly all the time and that’s okay.  The hard part is remembering it’s okay when the “bad” stuff is going on.  It’s back to acting rather than reacting, which is an important lesson for me.  But right now I’m not thinking too much about lessons, I’m thinking about how to organize my day, what needs to be done first, second, etc.  I’m really looking forward to getting to the gym.  I loved my days off but I tend to eat too much when I have a lot of time on my hands.  Think I might need a new hobby.  It’s raining outside and chilly, but that’s okay.  Like I said things don’t have to be perfect, it’s all about our reaction or action towards them.  A little shift in perspective can change your whole day

No comments:

Post a Comment