Thursday, February 2, 2012

Day Sixty-Three: On a Happier Note

            I’m thrilled to announce that I managed to get ten pages of editing done today.  That’s a record for me and I was so excited I could barely sit still at work.  I now have the major editing complete and I can finish putting my ten pages for the contest together.  I’m one step closer to my goal and I have it done early.  I am supposed to be working on two pages a day, that was the goal I set for myself, but I’m finding that like everything else in my life I need to go with the flow.  I try to at least get 500 words down a day min. although sometimes I fall short.  Otherwise I do ten pages if I can do ten pages.  I feel inspired today and I’m so proud of myself for all the hard work I’m putting in to accomplish my goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment