Thursday, February 9, 2012

Day Seventy: Closing Time

            I’ve been thinking about this blog all day long.  I wanted a way to wrap this day up, to show what I’ve learned through this experiment and to thank my readers that have stuck with me.  These past couple of weeks have been an uphill battle, but I managed to get through it.  I did another thirty days of writing.  I stuck to my commitment and completed my goal.  In some ways I’m glad that I did it.  It shows me that I can finish what I start, that I can keep to my commitments.  On the other hand, the last couple of weeks were so rough on me I wonder if it was worth sticking to it so solidly.  Would it have been better to call it and say hey this just isn’t working out for me or was it better to have hung in there and finished it out?  There’s no way for me to answer those questions, but I do know that thinking about being finished with this experiment brings me a lot of relief.  Relief to me, is a sign that you are moving in the right direction.  I am grateful for those of you who stuck it out with me, if there are any of you left, lol.  I’m also grateful that I did follow through with these past thirty days, as long and arduous as they became.  So now it’s time to move onto something new.  Don’t know what that might be at the moment but time will tell.  Take a little break and then take a breath and move forward.  Good luck to all of you in all your ventures and thank you again for your support.

No comments:

Post a Comment