Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Day Sixty-Eight: So Close

            Today was a bit crazy towards the end of the work day, but we got through it.  I have no idea what my two bosses were doing when I left, but I do know I get the feeling that someone in the lab is thinking about quitting.  I don’t know why I get that feeling I just do.  It was pretty strong today.  Every day I come up against something new in my job and I have a feeling it’s going to be like that for the duration of my employment at the lab.  I love my job.  I don’t know too many people that can say that, but I truly enjoy the work I do.  I wish that the evening work was stretched out a bit, but it’s okay.  The title of this blog has nothing to do with my work environment and everything to do with this blog nearing completion.  I’ve been so focused on my novel lately that it takes precedence over most everything else.  I have to say that this tool of blogging worked great in getting me to write every day, because now I am.  We’ve almost come to the end of this blog and it’s been an excellent learning experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment