Saturday, February 4, 2012

Day Sixty-Five: Quality

            Well I have to admit that the quality of these blogs have gone downhill.  The whole point of doing the daily blog was to get myself writing a little each day.  Now, I’m writing every day.  I’m finally getting writing in each and every day so I’ve lost my need for this blog.  I don’t need my writing tool any more, but I made a commitment to myself to write for another thirty days.  True, I only have five left, but I was talking with my husband tonight and I said that I was sad about the quality of my blogs.  I don’t just want to post drivel.  I wanted my posts to be self-exploration and creative.  I know I’m ready to take a break from doing the daily blog and I will once this second set of thirty days is over.  Maybe I’ll miss it and come back to it.  For now, I just hope that I can keep the quality of my blogs in mind and not worry so much about the quantity. 

No comments:

Post a Comment